- Add the cashews to a food processor and process to break down into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend into a thick, doughy mixture.
- Line an approximately 7 inch baking pan with parchment paper or saran wrap then firmly press the dough into the pan until it’s flat and even.
- Set the bars in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Lift the bars out of the pan and slice into 10 bars or 16 squares.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 2 months.
Keywords: paleo energy bars