- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- Spread the coconut on a baking pan and bake for approximately 5-10 minutes or until thoroughly browned and toasted.
- While the coconut is toasting, mix the other ingredients together in a bowl or food processor until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the toasted coconut. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into a wax paper or saran-lined 8 x 8 inch baking dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Make sure you spend some time really pressing it down into the pan.
- Once it’s set, lift from pan and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
Keywords: hemp seed bars, coconut bars, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, healthy