This thick and creamy, bright orange smoothie is packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties and is wonderfully delicious and hydrating.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or another plant milk of choice
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks (140 g)
- 1 peeled, quartered and frozen navel orange (200 g)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (12 g, optional)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
To enjoy as a smoothie bowl, reduce the liquid to 1/2 cup and slowly as more if needed. Scoop into a bowl and enjoy with a spoon.
Keywords: mango orange smoothie, turmeric smoothie, post-workout, healthy, easy, creamy