One Day Vegan Meal Plan – Week 8
Welcome to another day of real life vegan meals and snacks. These weekly one day vegan meal plan posts are here to inspire you and give you an idea of just what a full days worth of plant-based eating looks like. Eating vegan doesn’t have to complicated but it can be fun, easy, delicious and healthy!
I was not tracking macros at this time so I don’t have a macro breakdown for these meal plans. If you’re interested in macros on a plant-based diet, you can find all my posts on Flexible Dieting here.
I do some food prep on Sundays to make my life easier during the week. You can find all my weekly meal prep posts here.
One Day Vegan Meal Plan
This weeks meal features my favourite no-bake pecan pie balls, nut-free granola bars, breakfast burritos and some fun and delicious swiss chard wraps.
- 2 Pecan Pie Balls
- Black Coffee
I prepped the tofu scramble for these one the weekend then put them together last night before work. They’re so tasty and awesome on-the-go.
- 1 Apple
- Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Swiss Chard Wraps with Avocado, Shredded Carrot, Cucumber and Bell Peppers with an Almond Pumpkin Seed Tapenade
- 1 Apple
Last night I found this beautiful organic, rainbow chard at our local organic grocer and I knew right away I wanted to make wraps out of it. The leaves were so big and thick, perfect for filling with something delicious. I wasn’t quite sure where this almond mixture was going when I threw almonds and raw pumpkin seeds in the blender but the result reminded me of an olive tapenade. That plus the perfect little organic avocados, some local bell peppers and baby cucumbers and the grated carrot…totally delicious.
To make the tapenade, I blended:
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
These nut-free granola bars made with raisins and tahini are a good choice for anyone with a nut allergy. They’re one of my favourite no-bake bars for a snack or treat.
- Brussel Sprouts, Rainbow Chard, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, Garlic, Chinese Baby Bok Choy with Quinoa and a Sauce of Coconut Milk, Organic Vegetable Bouillon, Turmeric, Curry Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Sea Salt, Black Pepper and Garlic Powder