These one day vegan meal plans are here to help if you’re looking for ideas for creating plant-based meals and snacks. These daily run downs show exactly what I ate on a busy workday. I hope you can find something useful here or at least get an idea of what a full day of plant-based eating looks like.
I was not tracking macros at this time so I don’t have a macro breakdown for these meal plans. If you’re interested in macros on a plant-based diet, you can find all my posts on Flexible Dieting here.
For more information on food prep and meal planning, check out these posts:
- Meal Planning Tips for a Healthy Vegan Diet
- Vegan Food Prep Tips for Healthy Meals All Week
- View all Weekly Meal Prep Posts
- View all One Day Vegan Meal Plan posts
- Tofu Scramble Bowl with Sweet Potato and Kale
As much as I love smoothies and oatmeal for breakfast, I try to have a veggie-based breakfast at least a couple of times a week. For this breakfast, I made the tofu scramble and sweet potato as part of my food prep, then just added it to a bowl with kale, avocado, salsa, avocado and Field Roast sausage.
I wanted a bit of caffeine in the morning so I made one of my favourite smoothie combos: peanut butter, chocolate and coffee! Sounds a little weird but it’s so good.
- Buddha bowl with kale, tempeh, sweet potato, spaghetti squash, chickpeas, pecans and avocado
This was made from more of my weekly food prep. I had spaghetti squash, sweet potato and kale ready to go already so I just added it to a bowl with the rest of these ingredients and it was so good!
- Chia pudding with peanut butter
- Dragon Bowl