One Day Vegan Meal Plan – Week 16
Welcome to another weekly edition of What I Ate Wednesday! Things have been pretty delicious and nutritious in my world lately and today was no exception. These one day vegan meal plans are just what I eat in real life on a busy work day. You can view all of the weekly posts here for more ideas and inspiration.
For information on weekly food prep and meal planning, check out these posts:
- Vegan Food Prep Tips for Healthy Meals All Week
- Meal Planning Tips for a Healthy Vegan Diet
- All Weekly Food Prep Posts
One Day Vegan Meal Plan
This weeks plan features a beet and banana smoothie, a walnut, cucumber and raspberry snack, pasts and a sweet potato and kale salad plate.
- Smoothie – 1 large steamed beet, 2 bananas, 2 tbsp hemp protein, 1 cup mixed frozen berries, 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Small Americano with Almond Milk
- Vanilla hemp protein and strawberry smoothie
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Kale Salad – Kale Massaged with Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Cucumber, Walnuts, Raspberries
- Salad Dressing – Basil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Raw Honey, Mustard
- Steamed Broccoli