I share these posts every Wednesday to show a day of vegan eating in real life. I hope these one day vegan meal plan posts help inspire you and give you some ideas for creating a days worth of plant-based food that’s easy, healthy and delicious.
A lot of the time I don’t cook or create meals using recipes, so these are impromptu meals I quickly throw together. I do food prep on Sundays and you can read more about that in my Vegan Food Prep and Vegan Meal Planning posts.
I don’t know how many calories this day added up to, how much fat I consumed or the amount of carbs or protein but I do know I had tons of energy and I was satisfied after every meal. If you are intersted in flexible dieting however, you can check out all my posts on vegan macros here.
One Day Vegan Meal Plan
Todays meal plan features overnight oats with chia seeds, delicious lemon tahini quinoa and a walnut and beet salad with dijon dressing and sautéed asparagus for dinner.
- Oats with chia seeds, flax meal, 1 banana, 1 medjool date, cinnamon, almond milk and 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Grapes, cucumber, pumpkin seeds
- Leftover Roasted Chickpea, Broccoli and Cauliflower with Quinoa and Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 Apple
- Walnut and Beet Salad with s with Dijon Dressing
- Garlic Sautéed Asparagus
- Medjool date with natural peanut butter and cinnamon