Oil-free baked fries are puffy, crispy and delicious.
- 2 russet potatoes
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, or use a bit of non-stick cooking spray. I like parchment paper or baking directly on the pan for best results.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges or fries and lay on the baking sheets in one even layer, leaving about an inch of space around each fry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, flip each fry and roast another 15-20 minutes until crispy, puffy and golden brown.
- Season with a little additional sea salt and serve right away.
Keywords: healthy, easy