- 3/4 cup (225 g) tightly packed soft dates
- 2 cups (225 g) quick oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (165 g) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (75 g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Add everything except the raisins to a food processor and mix until mostly smooth.
- Remove and place in a bowl.
- Add the raisins and mix in with your hands.
- Roll into approximately 25 balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
Keywords: no-bake, raw, balls, healthy, easy, kids
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Protein: 2.4