Sweet, little bites of no-bake chocolate chip cookie dough that are healthy enough for a snack but taste like dessert!
- 1 cup (150 g) raw cashews
- 1 cup (120 g) rolled oats (use gluten-free certified if needed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (110 g) tightly packed, soft, pitted dates
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (85 g) dairy-free chocolate chips or finely chopped dark chocolate
- Place the nuts in a food processor or high-powered blender until broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate and pulse a few times to combine.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: no-bake cookie dough balls, chocolate chip cookie dough balls