No-Equipment Bodyweight Workout
This no-equipment bodyweight strength workout can be done anytime, anywhere. No equipment needed. This is perfect for traveling or at at-home when you don’t have time for the gym. You’ll be working through a circuit of descending reps of air squats, push-ups, sit-ups and lunges with a set of 15 burpees between each round.
Start with 20 reps each of air squats, sit-ups, push-ups and reverse lunges then do 15 burpees as fast as possible. Rest 60 seconds. Next, do 16 reps of each exercise and then 15 burpees, rest for 1 minute, then 12 reps of each and 15 burpees and so on, until the final round where you’ll do 4 final reps of each before finishing with one last set of burpees.
This workout is designed to be done as fast as possible (while maintaining good form). You get 1-minute rest between rounds so really push yourself on the pace. Don’t hold back, go for it! You How fast can you complete it?
- 20 – 16 – 12 – 8 – 4 of air squats, push-ups, reverse lunges, sit-ups
- 15 burpees as fast as possible
- 60 seconds rest
This is a great finisher to add to the end of a strength training workout.
Add a Challenge
To increase the challenge, try one of these workout boosters:
- Jump squats instead of air squats.
- Jumping lunges instead of reverse lunges.
- Add a 60-second plank between rounds.
- Add weight to the squats and reverse lunges by using a barbell or holding a dumbbell or kettlebell in the goblet position.
- Add weight to the sit-ups by holding a weight plate or medicine ball.
- Add an extra round by starting with 24 reps each instead of 20.
More Workouts Like This
Loving this workout? Try these ones too!
Thanks for sharing this! I’ll use this next time I don’t have time to get to the gym but still want to get in some movement. 🙂