No-Equipment Bodyweight Workout
This no-equipment bodyweight strength workout can be done anytime, anywhere. No equipment needed. This is perfect for traveling or at at-home when you don’t have time for the gym. You’ll be working through a circuit of descending reps of air squats, push-ups, sit-ups and lunges with a set of 15 burpees between each round.
Start with 20 reps each of air squats, sit-ups, push-ups and reverse lunges then do 15 burpees as fast as possible. Rest 60 seconds. Next, do 16 reps of each exercise and then 15 burpees, rest for 1 minute, then 12 reps of each and 15 burpees and so on, until the final round where you’ll do 4 final reps of each before finishing with one last set of burpees.
This workout is designed to be done as fast as possible (while maintaining good form). You get 1-minute rest between rounds so really push yourself on the pace. Don’t hold back, go for it! You How fast can you complete it?
- 20 – 16 – 12 – 8 – 4 of air squats, push-ups, reverse lunges, sit-ups
- 15 burpees as fast as possible
- 60 seconds rest
This is a great finisher to add to the end of a strength training workout.
Make it Harder
To increase the challenge, try one of these workout boosters:
- Jump squats instead of air squats.
- Jumping lunges instead of reverse lunges.
- Add a 60-second plank between rounds.
- Add weight to the squats and reverse lunges by using a barbell or holding a dumbbell or kettlebell in the goblet position.
- Add weight to the sit-ups by holding a weight plate or medicine ball.
- Add an extra round by starting with 24 reps each instead of 20.
More Workouts Like This
Loving this workout? Try these ones too!
45 Minute Full-Body EMOM Workout // Lower Body Circuit Workout // Full-Body HIIT Workout // 30 Minute Kettlebell HIIT Workout // Barbell and Burpee 30 Minute EMOM // Bodyweight and Running Workout For Time