These no-bake peanut butter blondies are easy to make with just 4 simple, wholesome ingredients. You can enjoy them without the frosting but it really takes them to the next level for a special treat! You can also roll the dough into yummy peanut butter balls if you prefer!
For the Peanut Butter Blondies
- 2 cups (280 g) raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cup (300 g) tightly packed, pitted soft dates
- 1/2 cup (120 g) natural peanut butter (sub almond butter)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For the Peanut Butter Frosting
- Make the blondies. Add the almonds to a food processor and mix until broken down into a course flour. It’s okay if there are still some larger pieces.
- Add the dates, peanut butter, maple syrup and sea salt and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and then firmly press the dough into the pan. Take a few minutes to really press it in, working it into all the corners and smoothing out the surface.
- Place in the freezer while you make the frosting.
- Make the frosting. Place the dates and the hot water in a small dish and let sit for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, dump the dates and water into a food processor or blender and mix to create a paste. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until it forms a thick, smooth frosting.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the blondies then place back in the freezer for 3 hours to set.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 334
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 8 g