- Place the dates, oats and salt in a high-powered blender or food processor and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate and raisins and pulse to combine.
- Line a square baking pan with saran wrap or parchment paper and firmly press the dough into the pan.
- Place in the freezer for an hour or the fridge for a few hours.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 16 squares or 8 large bars.
Nutrition facts are for 1 of 8 large bars, feel free to cut them into 16 squares for a smaller serving size.
Keywords: no-bake oatmeal raisin bars, no-bake oatmeal bars