- 2 cups soft, fresh thompson raisins (if raisins are very dry, soak in hot water for 15 minutes and drain before using)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup tahini (sub peanut butter or almond butter)
- 2 cups oats (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- Place the rainins in a food processor and mix until they start to break down.
- Add everything else, expet the chocolate chips and mix until everything is well broken down and starting to form a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix.
- Press firmly into a saran or parchment-lined baking pan.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
- Remove, lift from pan and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in the fridge in a container.
Keywords: no-bake granola bars, nut-free granola bars