- 1.5 cups hot brewed organic coffee
- 2 tsp to 1 tbsp MCT oil or coconut oil (or try 15 grams of raw cashews or cacao paste for a variation, see post for more details)
Optional Ingredients (choose one or combine):
- Add the hot brewed coffee and MCT oil to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until a thick foam is formed on top. It should be frothy and light in color.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy right away.
Nutrition information is for coffee plus 2 tsp of MCT oil. Adjust accordingly if you add any of the optional ingredients (stevia will not affect the calories).
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 9.5 g
Keywords: mct oil bulletproof coffee, mct oil coffee, vegan butter coffee