This smoothie is loaded with nutrition and amazingly thick and creamy. It almost fills a 1 L mason jar so it’s perfect as a filling, plant-based breakfast. Make it your own by going with an alternative nut or seed butter, switching up the greens or using any combination of berries up to 1 1/2 cups. Cherries or blackberries would be delicious too!
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (70 g)
- handful of spinach or kale (40 g)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter (15 g, increase to 2 tbsp if desired)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g, optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
This makes quite a large smoothie suited for one for a meal or substantial snack or it can serve two for smaller, kid-friendly snack, treat or side to breakfast.
This smoothie isn’t super sweet without the vegan vanilla protein powder. It’s still good without it but if you prefer a slightly sweeter smoothie, I’d recommending adding a few dates to the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 16 g
- Protein: 27 g
Keywords: smoothie, mixed berry smoothie, vegan smoothie