- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (70 g)
- a handful of spinach or kale (40 g, approx. 1 cup)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- 1–2 tbsp almond butter (15 g, increase to 2 tbsp if desired)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g, optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and start blending on low. Slowly increase the speed to high then mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a large glass and enjoy.
- This makes quite a large smoothie suited for one for a meal or substantial snack or it can serve two for a smaller, kid-friendly snack, treat or side to breakfast.
- This smoothie isn’t super sweet without the vegan vanilla protein powder. It’s still good without it but if you prefer a slightly sweeter smoothie, I’d recommending adding a few dates to the recipe.
- This can also be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl. To make one, reduce the liquid used to 1 cup then blend on low until you have a thick, ice cream-like consistency.
Keywords: easy, healthy
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 16 g
- Protein: 27 g