- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based milk of choice, plus more as needed to allow for blending
- 1 small frozen banana (100 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks (70 g)
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini, fresh or frozen (75 g)
- handful of fresh spinach (30 g)
- 1 serving vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 2 tsp matcha powder (use 1 tsp for less caffeine)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and turn on low. Once it starts to blend, slowly increase the speed and keep blending until it’s completely smooth and creamy. You may need to use the tamper for your blender or stop to keep mixing. Be patient. The whole process should take less than 2 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl, add your favourite toppings and enjoy with a spoon.
To make this a drinkable smoothie, slowly add more liquid until you reach your desired consistency. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 261
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 24 g