- Preheat the over to 300 degrees and prepare a pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the almonds with the maple syrup and sea salt until well-coated then spread over the prepared pan.
- Roast in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 minutes or so. Watch carefully to ensure they don’t burn!
- Remove from the oven and let cool until you can easily handle them, then add them in to your food processor with the rest of the ingredients and another pinch of sea salt.
- Process until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
Reaching a creamy consistency can take anywhere from 5-20 minutes, depending on the almonds you’re using and the strength of your food processor. If it seems like it’s not happening, just be patient and keep processing. Eventually all the oils will release and it will turn into beautiful, creamy almond butter!