- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the stems off the brussels sprouts then cut each in half.
- Add the chopped brussels to a large bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to fully coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for approximately 30 minutes, flipping once, half way through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon and maple syrup. Drizzle over the brussels sprouts and mix on the pan using a spatula.
- Place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
For maple roasted brussel sprouts, omit the dijon mustard and use 2 tbsp maple syrup.
Keywords: maple brussel sprouts, maple roasted brussel sprouts