This easy maple dijon dressing whips up in seconds with just 4 simple ingredients and is perfect for green salads, bowls, roasted vegetables and more.
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (45 mL)
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard (45 g)
- 4 tbsp tahini (60 g)
- 6 tbsp apple cider vinegar (88 mL)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or jar and whisk until smooth and combined or a sealable container and shake vigorously to combine.
- Use the dressing right away or store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
The recipe makes approximately 1/2 cup of dressing or enough to dress 4-6 servings of salad.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 85
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: maple dijon dressing, creamy dijon dressing