- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wash the kale and tear the leaves off the stems and into large pieces.
- Spread them out on a baking pan in one layer. Don’t add too much or the pieces underneath won’t get crispy and the ones on top will burn. Allow some room for each piece so it can crisp evenly.
- Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil, an oil or salad dressing mister would be handy here.
- Sprinkle with sea salt then massage with your hands so each piece is well-coated.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-25 minutes or until they’re starting to brown and they’re nice and crispy, watching them closely so they don’t burn.
- Let them cool on the pan for 3-4 minutes then enjoy!
- Extra kale chips can be stored in an air-tight container however I’d recommend enjoying right away.
- Serving Size: about 2 cups
- Calories: 50
- Sodium: 305 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
Keywords: kale chips, how to make kale chips