Kale chips are a great alternative to store bought chips but with a fraction of the fat and calories and none of the preservatives and artificial flavours. Head on down below to find out how to make kale chips for a quick and easy-to-make healthy snack!
How to Make Kale Chips
What You Need to Make Kale Chips
baking pan or roasting pan
Instructions for How to Make Kale Chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash the kale and tear the leaves off the stems and into bite-sized pieces.
3. Spread them out on the pan in one layer. Don’t add too much or the pieces underneath won’t get crispy and the ones on top will burn,.
4. Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil, an oil or salad dressing mister would be handy here.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the edges are brown and they’re nice and crispy. Watch closely so they don’t burn.