- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 3–4 cups water (I use 3 cups)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- sweetener: 1-2 medjool dates, 3-4 small dates or 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- for chocolate milk, add 2 tbsp cocoa powder and include a sweetener
- Add the hemp seeds, water and any additional ingredients to a high-speed blender, secure the lid and blend on high until smooth and creamy, up to 1 minutes.
Taste and adjust add-ins as needed.
Serve right away, use in smoothies, with granola or cereal, in baking or other recipes or pour the into a container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Best enjoyed cold. Shake well before consuming.
Hemp milk does not require straining but if you’re using it for drinking or homemade lattes, you may want to run the mixture through a nut milk bag or strain it through a cheesecloth.
Keywords: hemp seed milk, easy, no-strain, dairy-free, healthy, plant-based