- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced (225 g)
- 1/2–1 tsp red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 1/2 heads of cauliflower, riced (1080 g, approx. 10 cups riced)
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup frozen green peas (170 g)
- 1 cup frozen corn (170 g)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce or tamari if needed)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring the sesame oil to medium-high heat in a wok or large pan.
- Add the garlic and stir for a minute or two.
- Add the carrots and continue cooking for 3 minutes or so until they start to soften.
- Add the red pepper flakes, riced cauliflower, peas, green onion, peas, corn and soy sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender, stir often.
- Serve immediately.
To rice the cauliflower, chop off the base of the crown and remove any large stems. Using your hands or a knife, tear the crown into large florets. From here you can either place them in a food processor and pulse a few times until broken down or you can use a grater. I prefer the food processor method.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 1.5
- Carbohydrates: 36.4
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 10
Keywords: easy fried rice, quick fried rice, vegan fried rice, fried cauliflower rice