- Prepare an approximately 8×8 inch baking pan with by lining it with parchment paper, rubbing it with a dab of coconut or olive oil or spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the cereal to a medium to large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt until smooth, creamy then bring to a very light boil. This should take about 6-7 minutes. Once you see a couple of bubbles pop through, take it off the heat right away. Whisk often throughout heating.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and stir to combine until all the crisps are coated.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking pan and use a spatula to evenly press it into the pan.
- Use a piece of parchment or wax paper on top to firmly press it into the pan (the mixture will be a little sticky, so it’s hard to do with your hands).
- Once firmly pressed into the pan, place in the freezer for 2 hours to firm.
- Cut into 16-20 squares and enjoy.
- Store these in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for up to 4 months.
Keywords: easy, no-bake, bars, gluten-free, oil-free