These healthy baked pears can be a sweet and simple snack or a fancy, decadent dessert. Serve them on their own or try them topped with coconut yogurt, nuts and granola.
- coconut yogurt (or other non-dairy yogurt of choice)
- nuts of choice (try walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds or pistachios)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the pears in half and gently scoop out the seeds. Drizzle each pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake on a baking pan or in an oven-proof dish until soft and tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Top with your choice of coconut yogurt, coconut butter, almond butter, granola or nuts.