- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using as many pears as you like, slice the pears in half and gently scoop out the seeds using a small cookie scoop or spoon.
- Place the pears cut side up on a baking pan or in an oven-proof dish and drizzle each halve pear with 1/2 tsp maple syrup and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sprinkle cinnamon.
- Bake until soft and tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with your choice of toppings.
Topping Ideas: Coconut yogurt, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, granola, dairy-free whipped cream or ice cream, maple syrup, granola, caramelized banana, caramel sauce.
Storing: Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 2-3 days and enjoyed cold or reheated in the microwave or oven. Try them sliced and served over waffles, pancakes, yogurt or oatmeal.
- Serving Size: half a pear
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
Keywords: healthy baked pears, baked pears