- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the banana to a mixing bowl and mash well with a fork until it forms a paste.
- Add the salt, sugar, peanut butter and flax and stir into a thick dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 15 balls and place on a baking sheet. Press each ball down into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Store in the fridge.
They will seem under done when you take them out, they will firm up as they cool. Let them cool completely before handling.
Make sure your peanut butter isn’t too dry. Mine was fairly drippy. If your peanut butter is very dry you may need to reduce the amount of flax you use.
Keywords: gluten-free, grain-free, healthy, easy, 4 ingredient