Free Printable Workout Planner
Today I’m sharing this free printable workout planner I made available for you! Go ahead and download it, print it out and you’re good to go! Having a solid plan is the key to success and with this simple plan, you’re more likely to stick to your fitness goals.
A week of Workouts
Want to try a week of workouts? Depending on your current activity level, I would suggest anywhere from 3-6 workouts per week. Here are 3, 5 and 6-day workout plans you can try.
3 day a week plan
- Monday – 45 Minute E2MOM Workout
- Wednesday – Core and Upper Body Circuit Workout
- Friday – 100-20-100 Reps For Time Workout
5 day a week plan
- Monday – Bodyweight and Running Workout For Time
- Tuesday – Strength and Conditioning EMOM Workout
- Wednesday – Full-Body 30 Minute EMOM Workout
- Friday – Legs and Hills Workout
- Saturday – 20 Minute Upper Body HIIT Workout
6 day a week plan
Follow the 5 day a week plan but add the 30 Minute Treadmill Hill Climb Workout on Thursday, go for run outside or perform any other active recovery workout you enjoy.
>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WEEKLY WORKOUT PLANNER <<<
Looking for a meal planner? Grab my free printable weekly planner here.