These flourless peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies require just 3 basic ingredients to make then you can have some fun with add-ins like chocolate chips! These cookies are a wholesome treat you can enjoy anytime of the day as a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 2 cups (225 g) quick oats
- 2 (285 g, approx. 1.25 cups) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 g) natural peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter of choice)
Optional Flavour Enhancers and Add-Ins
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mash the bananas in in a bowl with a fork until they form a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Drop 16 spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet, shaping each spoonful into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes. They should be firm and slightly browned when done.
The maple syrup, vanilla, salt and chocolate chips are all optional. The most basic version of this recipe is just the oats, banana and peanut butter. Feel free to add in any or all of the options to suit your taste preference. Chopped nuts or raisins are also yummy additions!
I also add 1 packet of stevia to make them just a bit sweeter.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.4 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
Keywords: easy, simple, egg-free, dairy-free, 3-ingredient