- Cook the farro according to package instructions.
- Wash and chop the broccoli and prepare the brussels sprouts but cutting the stems off and chopping each in half.
- Add the halved brussel sprouts to a skillet with about 1/3 cup water. Cover and steam over high heat for 6-7 minutes. Check the pan, if completely dry, add a few more splashes of water and continue cooking uncovered so they start to brown a little. This whole process should take 10 minutes. While the brussels sprouts are steaming, add the chopped broccoli to a steaming basket and steam for 5-6 minutes until tender but still a little crisp. They should be bright green when cooked.
- If using canned chickpeas, drain and rinse. Peel and grate the carrot and mix up the miso tahini dressing according to this recipe.
- Once the farro is cooked, add 1/2 cup each to 4 bowls or containers. Divide the rest of the ingredients between the 4 bowls. Drizzle with tahini sauce and enjoy.
Keywords: healthy, plant-based, wfpb, vegetarian