- 1 can light or full-fat coconut milk (go with full-fat for a richer, creamier curry)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 a onion, diced
- 1 tsp chili flakes (use more or less to adjust spiciness)
- 4 tbsp green curry paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (use gluten-free tamari if needed)
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 3 cups (450 g) chopped broccoli
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 8 oz. can bamboo shoots
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (sub brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion to a pan with 1 tsp of coconut or a splash of water or vegetable stock. Saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili flake and green curry paste. Stir to combine and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, broccoli and red pepper and simmer for 10 minutes or so.
- Add the bamboo shoots and peas and simmer for about another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lime and coconut sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve over brown rice, quinoa, noodles or cauliflower rice, topped with fresh cilantro or Thai basil.
Keywords: easy, simple, quick, healthy