- 1 19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (330 g, approx. 2.5 cups)
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced (approx. 250 g)
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (approx. 300 g)
- 1 medium white onion (300 g, approx. 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 14 oz. can light or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- cooked white or brown rice, for serving
- Add all the veggies to a wok or large skillet, add a splash of water and cook over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and cook for 7-8 minutes until the veggies are al dente or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with white or brown rice, topped with fresh cilantro and lime, if desired.
To make this even faster, throw everything in the pan at the same time. Cook for about 10 minutes and serve! It’s so easy.
For spiciness, add up to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes with the other spices.
Storing: Let cool then store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Can be stored on its own or mixed with rice. Reheat as needed in the microwave or stovetop until heated to your preference. This recipe is not ideal for freezing.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 10 g
Keywords: chickpea curry, easy curry recipe