This simple curry makes a great go-to weeknight dinner. Use whatever veggies you have on hand, throw everything in the pan, simmer in coconut milk and you’re done! Serve with rice for a complete meal.
- 1 19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (330 g, approx. 2.5 cups)
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced (approx. 250 g)
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (approx. 300 g)
- 1 medium white onion (300 g, approx. 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
1 tbsp soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- black pepper, to taste
- Add all the veggies to a wok or large skillet, add a splash of water and cook over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and cook for 7-8 minutes until the veggies are al dente or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with brown rice, quinoa or noodles of choice and topped with fresh cilantro.
To make this even faster, throw everything in the pan at the same time. Cook for about 10 minutes and serve! It’s so easy.
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, oil-free, fast