You’ll love the texture of these extra creamy, melt in your mouth, freezer fudge bites! Bonus: they’re easy to make in minutes! This recipe is sugar-free and nut-free making it suitable for a variety of dietary needs.
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter sunflower seed butter (120 g, note one kind has added sugar, one does not)
- 2/3 cup solid coconut oil (130 g, measured solid)
- 20–25 drops liquid organic stevia
- pinch of sea salt, optional
- Place the solid coconut oil in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl and either melt it stovetop or in the microwave. Once it’s completely melted, stir in the sunflower seed butter, stevia and salt, if using. It should be smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Divide the mixture between 15 silicone ice cube squares or silicone cupcake liners. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer for 30-45 minutes until they fudge is firm enough to pop out. Enjoy right away or place back in the freezer to store. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: fat bombs, nut-free fat bombs, keto fudge, vegan fudge