- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup onion, red or white
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- handful of fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 a red pepper, diced
- 1 sliced vegan sausage such as Field Roast
- 1 tsp each garlic powder and chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin and paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- avocado and salsa, for topping
- Add everything to a skillet and cook over medium-high heat (add a few splashes of water if it starts to stick to the pan) until the veggies are softened and nicely browned, about 6-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, top with avocado, salsa, extra chopped green onion and fresh cilantro and hot sauce if desired and serve right away.
Keywords: breakfast hash, vegan sausage, easy, quick, oil-free