- 2 – 19 oz cans pinto or black beans, well rinsed (4 cups cooked beans)
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 – 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large baking dish and mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy on their own, as a healthy chip dip or add to burritos or salad.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 10.8 g
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.2 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 13 g
Keywords: vegan baked beans, easy vegan beans