Easy Creamy Vegan Mocha
This easy vegan mocha is made with chocolate chips and cocoa powder for an extra creamy, decadent drink.
To make these, simply whip up a small-batch of hot cocoa then froth and pour over your favourite coffee. Top with coconut whip cream and chocolate sauce for a special treat.Print
To Make the Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp raw sugar
For the Mocha
- brewed coffee
- To make the hot cocoa, add the almond milk, chcoolate chips, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar to a small sauce pan and whisk until combined and creamy.
- Once it’s all melted together, froth it by using a milk frother or placing it in a blender on high for 30 seconds.
- To make the mocha, fill 2 mugs about 1/2-2/3 of the way with coffee then top with the frothy hot cocoa.
Keywords: dairy-free, chocolate, creamy