- Place the medjool dates in a food processor with the cocoa, sea salt and walnuts and mix until it forms a thick dough (I like to pulse a few pretzels to the truffle mixture too!). Roll into 16 balls and place on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking tray that will fit in your fridge or freezer. Place in the freeze while you prepare the chocolate and pretzels.
- Crush the pretzels in a bowl with the bottom of a small dish or measuring cup.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave or melt using a double boiler, then roll each truffle in the melted chocolate until coated and place back on the baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with crushed pretzels.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has hardened.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge or freezer. They’ll keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and freezer for up to 2 months.
Keywords: no-bake, oil-free, easy, christmas