Core and Kettlebell Circuit Workout
This core and kettlebell circuit workout will challenge your entire body but particularly the core musculature. All you need to do this workout is one kettlebell.
Perform the following circuit 4 times:
- Single-Arm Kettlebell Press x 10 per arm
- Kettlebell Goblet Reverse Lunge x 20
- Kettlebell Plank Pull Through x 12
- Russian Kettlebell Swings x 15
- V-Ups x 15
- Flutter Kicks x 30
- Plank Shoulder Taps x 20
- Single-Arm Kettlebell Row x 10 per arm
Rest as needed but try to keep it to a minimum, moving fairly steadily through the circuit.
While you can perform this entire workout with one kettlebell, you might want a few different weights, if available.
I use a 16 kg for the press and a 20 kg for the row, plank pull through and swings. You may want to go even heavier on the rows and swings. Depending on your upper body strength, a 12 kg kettlebell may be suitable for all exercises.
More Workouts to Try
- Shoulders and Core Strength Workout
- 40-Minute Kettlebell and Rowing Workout
- Strength and Treadmill HIIT Workout
- Core and Upper Body Circuit Workout
Pin for Later!
To save this workout for later, don’t forget to Pin the image below!