- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut yogurt (125 g, or non-dairy yogurt of choice)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (24 g)
- 3 tbsp almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- Combine all ingredients together in a small dish and mix until thoroughly combined and there are no clumps.
- Place in the fridge for an hour up to overnight.
- Once thickened, add your favorite toppings (see notes for ideas) and enjoy.
Topping ideas: cacao nibs, almond butter, tahini, sliced banana, chopped apple, raisins, goji berries or chopped dates, chopped nuts, coconut, fresh or frozen berries.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 15 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: coconut chia pudding, overnight chia pudding