Start with the base recipe ingredients then switch things up by trying the cherry, tropical or kale spinach varieties.
- 1/2 cup light or full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2–1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein of choice
For the Cherry Smoothie
For the Tropical Smoothie
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- juice of 1/2 a lime
For the Kale Spinach Smoothie
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1 big leaf of kale, de-stemmed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Nutrition facts are for the tropical smoothie using light coconut milk.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 450
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 25 g
Keywords: coconut milk smoothie