- 1 cup (280 g) very tightly packed, soft pitted dates
- 1 cup (210 g) ripe, lightly spotted banana (about 2 small or 1 large)
- 1/2 cup (50 g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (60 g) natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 servings (60 g) chocolate or vanilla pea protein
- Add the dates and banana to a food processor and blend into a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until it forms one large balls.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into 20 balls.
Alternative: For more protein and peanut butter flavour, use 1/4 cup each powdered peanut butter and cocoa powder instead of 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
Addition: For an extra treat, add up to 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Nut-Free Option: Use sunflower seed butter or tahini instead of peanut butter.
Storage: Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 2 months.
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter protein balls, no-bake chocolate protein balls