- Place the cashews and coffee beans in a food processo and break down.
- Add the dates and mix until a dough forms.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the chocolate.
- Roll into 12-14 balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Nutrition facts are are for if you make 12 balls out the recipe. To reduce the calories per ball, roll them into 14-15 smaller balls. I rolled mine on th elarger size.
- The dough can also be pressed into a parchment paper-lined pan and then cut into energy bars if you prefer.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 148 calories
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Protein: 3 grams