- ½ cup raw cashews, almonds or walnuts
- 1 tightly packed cup, soft pitted dates
- 1/2 unsweetened fine coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or more to taste (optional)
- coconut or cacao powder for rolling (optional)
- Place the nuts in a food processor and processor into a coarse, chunky texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll into 14 balls.
- Option to roll each ball in coconut, cacao or both.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: chocolate energy balls, coconut energy balls, no-bake chocolate balls