- 1.5 cups (165 g) quick oats
- 1/4 cup (60 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup (25 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1/4 cup (50 g) chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink sea salt (optional but I love the hint of salt)
- 1/4 cup (75 g) natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (50 g) melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (80 g) pure maple syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup together in a small bowl in the microwave or on the stovetop in a small saucepan. Whisk so it’s well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper then add the mixture.
- Press down firmly and thoroughly.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Lift and cut into 10 bars. Please note these bars need to be kept in the fridge or freezer to hold together properly.
- These bars need to be kept in the freezer or fridge to hold together properly. FYI, they taste amazing pulled straight from the freezer!
- The salt is optional but recommend. I love the sweetness from the maple syrup combined with the sea salt. Tastes amazing!
- Adapted from my Chocolate Chip Chia Seed Granola Bars
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g