- 1 frozen banana (125 g)
- 1 serving (42 g) Vega Performance Protein in Vanilla
- 1 tbsp (9 g) raw cacao powder (substitute cocoa powder)
- 4 tbsp (24 g) powdered peanut butter
- 3 pitted dates (21 g)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (may need a few tbsp more if it’s too thick to blend)
- Optional toppings:
- sliced banana
- cocao nibs
- drizzle of peanut butter
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and mix for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl or glass and eat with a spoon!
Increase liquid to 1 1/4 cup to make this into a drinkable smoothie.
To reduce the calories and carbs, omit the dates.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 439
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Protein: 40 g