These overnight oats taste like dessert but are loaded with nutrition such as fibre and plant-based protein. They take just minutes to prep so you can wake up to chocolate chip zucchini bread oats anytime you want too!
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats (use gluten-free certified if needed)
- 1 scoops (30 g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp (7 g) ground flax
- 2 tbsp (15 g) cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup packed (100 g), finely grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or other nut milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a container and stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours up until overnight. If it seems too thick you can add a small amount of extra milk. I like my overnight oats really doughy and thick so 3/4 cup was the right amount for me.
- Add any desired toppings such as walnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!
Additional topping ideas: 1/2 sliced banana, 1 tbsp almond butter, extra cacao nibs, 2 tbsp shredded coconut, 2 tbsp walnuts, drizzle of maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 536
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 62 g
- Fiber: 25 g
- Protein: 34 g
Keywords: healthy, overnight oatmeal, plant-based, high-protein