- 1 serving (41 g) Vega Performance Protein in Vanilla
- 1/2 cup (40 g) quick oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips, raw cacao nibs or carob chips
Optional for more “cookie dough” flavour:
- Add all ingredients to a container and stir vigorously to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy
- The chocolate chips, vanilla, baking soda and salt are optional. It may seem a little funny to add sea salt and baking soda to your overnight oats but I find they are key ingredients to creating a true cookie dough flavour!
- Macro Information: To reduce the calories, carbs and fats in this recipe, use 1/4 cup of quick oats and 1 tbsp of chocolate chips, use just enough milk to create a thick dough. This will reduce the macros and calories to 309 calories with 8F/26C/32P.
Keywords: protein, high-protein, dairy-free, overnight oatmeal
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 469 calories
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Protein: 36 g