This dreamy chocolate smoothie is full of flavourful, ultra-creamy and loaded with feel-good nutrients such as magnesium. Try it for breakfast, dessert or anytime you need a natural boost in energy.
- 1 frozen banana (120 g)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder (12 g)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (10 g)
- 1 tbsp ground flax (8 g)
- handful of greens such as spinach or kale (40 g)
- pinch of sea salt, optional
- 1 serving vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp maca powder, optional
- 1 tsp mesquite powder, optional
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on max for 30-60 seconds until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy with a glass or stainless steel straw.
For a mocha variation of this smoothie, try it with 3/4 cup coffee and 3/4 cup almond milk. Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee would be perfect!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 434
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 526 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 19 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: smoothie, chocolate smoothie, banana smoothie, vegan smoothie, healthy smoothie recipe