- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate
- 2 tbsp (15 g) raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (20 g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 g) nut butter of choice
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup (30 g) fresh or frozen avocado
- 1/4 cup (30 g) fresh or frozen cooked, chopped sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based milk or water
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until combined. To keep it extra thick, don’t over-mix or mix too long as the heat from the blender will melt it. Pulse until it’s all broken down and creamy but still a bit chunky.
To make this into a drinkable smoothie, increase liquid to 1 cup and then adjust as needed to reach desired consistency.
Keywords: low-sugar, avocado smoothie, healthy, plant-based, vitamix