Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Bowl
This low-sugar chocolate avocado smoothie bowl is ultra thick and creamy, loaded with nutrition and tastes like chocolate cake batter, despite containing no added sugar!
About this smoothie. It’s ultra thick and creamy. It’s mega rich and decadent with loads of chocolate flavour. With superfoods like chia, avocado and cacao, It’s high in magnesium, omega-3’s, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein. It tastes amazing! You will love it and you’ll be hooked on making all sorts of vegetable-based smoothie creations!
If you love this chocolate smoothie bowl, check these out too:
- Low-Sugar Blueberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
- Butternut Squash Smoothie Bowl
- Sweet Potato Smoothie
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate
- 2 tbsp (15 g) raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (20 g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 g) nut butter of choice
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup (30 g) fresh or frozen avocado
- 1/4 cup (30 g) fresh or frozen cooked, chopped sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based milk or water
To make this into a drinkable smoothie, increase liquid to 1 cup and then adjust as needed to reach desired consistency.
Keywords: low-sugar, avocado smoothie, healthy, plant-based, vitamix